Monday, October 1, 2007

Pirates



For some odd reason, my son who has never seen any pirate movie except for Scooby Doo and the Pirate Ghost Ship, is into pirates. We're gearing up for a pirate birthday party this week. Over the weekend I found pirate costumes at the dollar store. Now, I don't know what I was expecting to get at the dollar store, but now I know. For a dollar, its going to be paper. Nevertheless, it was good times this weekend. Now all I have to do is let the paper costumes be my inspiration for planning the birthday party. I have to say though, after 3 years of Thomas the Train themed parties, I'm looking forward to the pirate one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! What a fun party--I bet you could find lots of cool stuff, being around Halloween and all! Actually, I think the paper costumes would be a blessing--I don't know how long I could put up with rowdy pirates wanting to "fight" all the time--the paper ones would probably last as long as my patience (ok they would probably last longer than my patience) so hopefully they will work out well for you! Have fun and can't wait to see pix of the party!

Cristina said...

adorable! can't wait to hear more about the party.