Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Because it just wouldn't be a holiday......

WITHOUT SOME PERSON IN MY HOUSE UNDER THE AGE OF 6 WHO IS SICK!

I am a clean person. My husband is a clean person. (If your not counting how many different toys are on the floor) We eat a lot healthier than some people. So why, do tell, are my children sick all the time????? We've got fevers and watery eyes in 2 out of 3. I'll just thank the Lord that this kind of sickness usually just requires lots of hugs and kisses and no cleaning up of you know what. You know its bad though when Paige is asking to go to bed.

Despite the fevers, I plan on dressing up the little kitty cat and flower, because these are the times that make for memories. "Remember that Halloween when Paige and Rene' were sick and we made them dress up anyway?" I will refrain from taking them to Mothers Day Out, but I figure Paige can trick or treat via the stroller so as not to miss out on the fun.

Fun.... My definition of fun has sure changed from pre-children years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooooo! I'm seriously going to cry! So Miss Rene won't be with us tomorrow??? Aaack! But I *need* her, you don't understand how that child lights up my whole day! (Even when she explodes on me!) Waaaaaa! Well, mom I hope you feel rested and the girls feel better soon. Sorry they're all miserable.