Thursday, October 11, 2007

Who Knew you could get your PHD in puke

If your still reading after that title, I commend you. I know I have my P.H.D. , because it isn't phasing me anymore. Yesterday was my 32nd b-day. I was sick with the body aches and my dear sweet infant gave me the gift of puke for my b-day. My birthday activities included cleaning up puke, having a little of the chocolate I got for my birthday, and cleaning up puke. I don't really remember a whole lot of birthdays after 20. They all just kind of muddle together when you get old. But I do believe this one will be the most memorable. Yesterday morning, I sent my in laws off, who had to stay an extra day because they were aching and puking. Then Rene' carried the torch for them since they left. I just have to think that we have gotten our sickness over for this fall season. In the aftermath, I am bleaching everything in sight and trying to get my house back to normal. Really, there is no such thing as normal.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

Happy Birthday! I am so sorry you were sick for it...hopefully you will get to enjoy it sometime this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I was wondering where you were today! I'm soooo sorry you're sick, that's no fun!!

PLEASE get better. I mean, I miss you and stuff, but I wanna see my Karly-girl! I miss her like CRAZY! NO other baby in my room smiles at me like Miss Karly! Please get well soon!!