Saturday, January 29, 2011
Sunday, August 15, 2010
My apologies. How the heck was summer?? Full of swimming, vacation, and heat
Things to note:
- Zak learned to officially swim, including the diving board and slide. So proud.
- Paige is trying to run the family. She's quite bossy, and actually says the things I would say to correct her brother and sister. While I'd love to just sit back and watch her run things, I try to remind her, she's just the sister.
- Rene' - oh Rene'. Nap time today produced blue marker all over her body, hands and mouth, oh, and her brothers bed.
- Andy's started a new part time job in the evenings at UPS to get him out of the house.
Schools starting and my house is bustling! Promise I'll be back more often!!
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
That's what its all about people, that's what its all about.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
- a plastic chicken wing
- a large clear ball with a shark floating in it.
- a leapster cartridge
- a green bracelet
- a sheep magnet
- the lid to your son's tooth tin
And then, when you get to work, and are in the locker room putting on your tennis shoe and you feel something in the toe, you pull out a pink fluffy bootie.
Rene' totally made my day today.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Paige: Mom, who makes panties?
Paige: who makes panties?
Me: people who work at the panty factory
Paige: But how do they do it?
Me: they take some fabric, cut it out, and sew it.
Paige: That is so cool
Paige: Can I go there someday and watch them make them?
Me: Um...sure. Someday.
Hope she doesn't hold me to that one.