Sunday, August 15, 2010

Oh. My. Goodness

It has been soooooo long.

My apologies. How the heck was summer?? Full of swimming, vacation, and heat
Things to note:
  • Zak learned to officially swim, including the diving board and slide. So proud.
  • Paige is trying to run the family. She's quite bossy, and actually says the things I would say to correct her brother and sister. While I'd love to just sit back and watch her run things, I try to remind her, she's just the sister.
  • Rene' - oh Rene'. Nap time today produced blue marker all over her body, hands and mouth, oh, and her brothers bed.
  • Andy's started a new part time job in the evenings at UPS to get him out of the house.

Schools starting and my house is bustling! Promise I'll be back more often!!

3 comments:

JUP said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to hear more!!

Cristina said...

You're back!!! I knew blogging had slipped from your radar when your background disappeared b/c it expired. Yikes! Glad Andy got the job at UPS. That will be such a great company with lots of opportunities to move up!

Tom Eckert said...

I am so excited to have you back in blog land. I have faithfully checked your blog each morning and you can maybe imagine the thrill I just experienced to find a new post! Your awesome! I love to follow along with your lives from a distance! I still say facebook is good, but bloggs are much better! Miss you! Bethany