Friday, October 19, 2007

Inspiration

I have an obsession today. Its reading this blog. I just found it from another blog and now every spare minute I am pouring over her archives. She lives in a renovated one room schoolhouse and she is the queen of domesticity. I have a love for all things domestic and now I see how totally behind I am. I am prepared to now take my cooking to another level, purchase a sewing machine, and host many, many exquisite parties. I am however not on board with the homeschooling. I will avoid that at all costs, although if I see the need, I'll suck it up and do it. And I'm not really into vintage anything, but it is very fun to see her style. And she's a lawyer on the side. Why oh why can't I have neighbors like this woman?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's what I pictured my life would be like when we moved back "home" to Illinois.....I noticed she is my age and yet she seems so much more refined and well, just put together...and so wise...I have a L-O-N-G way to go baby...it is fun to look at and one of Brent's faves is Salmon patties (which I have never made for him) so maybe I will give it a try sometime...Hey, I like seeing your pic up on your site, it is nice to see your smiling face!
Gretta