Sunday, July 27, 2008

The weekend

  • I'm pretty sure Rene' ate a baby blue button off her barrette. I found the barrette, in pieces, in her bed, but the button was nowhere. She likes to eat them more than wear them.
  • Not only do I love going to church on Saturday nights, but I love that this summer they have hot dogs, root beer, and chips for $1 afterwards, along with a moonbouce to tire my kids out.
  • Andy found lots of little white worms in the garage........
  • I got to spend 2 entire hours at the local bookstore - by myself - reading magazines and browsing.
  • Zak spent the night with a friend for the first time.
  • It was triple digit heat all weekend - with no end in site - I think I've mentioned before that I loathe the summer season.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Amy.....love the "Robin's Egg Blue" color of your site now!
My "getaway" time from the girls is a trip to Barnes & Noble for at least an hour if not 2 as well. It's "no money fun" especially when you get a coffee gift card.
Hmmmmmm, I think you're due for one of those......