Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hot Tip

The other day I was thinking we needed to put back some money for Christmas because I hate having to come up with it all in one month. Then I had a stroke of brilliance - instead of putting back money every month, why don't I just spend it - on Christmas gifts. So that is what I am doing. Today, I went to Target to pick up something and didn't have my kids with me so I browsed the toy aisle. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single aisle had at least 10 things on clearance. One of the things on clearance - Paige's main gift from us - her very own pink and purple Leapster - $20 off. I was so excited!! Run, don't walk to Target to get a jump on your Christmas shopping!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Your mother in law would be proud : )

Cristina said...

I LOVE to shop early and am usually so proud to be done before Thanksgiving. I don't think it will happen this year though. :( Thanks for the tip on all the clearance items. Target is my fave!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I used to like to stock up on birthday gifts when I found great deals. It saves a ton of money (and time) when you don't have to run to the store every time you get an invite.