Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Addiction

It is blogs. It is out of control. Just today, I clicked away and found myself on so many amazing blogs. I have no idea how I got there. It just got crazy. I'm afraid I'm going to have to do to myself what I do to Zak and start the timer. Since an addicted person wants others to be addicted as well, I'm going to share a couple of the blogs that have stolen my time today. Beware.....
  1. The Tip Junkie - there are so many ideas on this I don't think I have a favorites folder big enough.
  2. Nesting Place - Unlike some, I need decorating inspiration - well - I copy. I copy what everyone else does, because I am an accountant, not a visionary. I will be copying a lot here.

And I will leave you with that.

2 comments:

Tommy Bailey said...

I didn't know you had a blog Amy! Awesome.

Cristina said...

I love the tip junkie site. Thanks for sharing. I also love make and takes which you have linked to your blog. It really is addicting! I just can't wait to feel good enough to actually do some of these things.