Monday, June 18, 2007

Miscellaney

Here are a couple of converstions we've had in our house over the past few days:

Me: Zak, we're going to go enroll you in your new school today.
Zak: (looking scared to death) No, No, I don't want to be rolled in the school.

I'm bending over to put something in a diaper bag
Paige:(patting my bottom) "pank your butt, pank your butt"


11:52pm
Rene': waa waa waa
Me: Andy, the only other thing to do is put her in her car seat and drive her around.
Andy: I thought I was going to get caught up on my sleep tonight
Me: your kidding, right?


Zak: Mom, can I put a penny in the jar for watching over Rene' while you went to the bathroom
Zak: Mom, can I put a penny in the jar for sleeping last night
Zak: Mom, can I put a penny in the jar for eating my snack
Zak: Mom, can I put a penny in the jar for staying in my room during quiet time? (he didn't stay in his room during quiet time)
We might need to redefine the penny (aka M&M) jar.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

I know what you mean about "mom" vs. "mommy." I feel the same way! I love to see Emma growing and learning but it makes me sad that time passes so quickly. The conversations you posted are hilarious.