Saturday, August 2, 2008

I know, your sick of my whining.

So am I. But it is SO HOT! We have another 7 days of triple digit heat on the horizon. It's starting to depress me. I grew up here. I'm pretty sure it was this hot then. So why don't I remember sweating on my way from the front porch to the mailbox and back? Cabin fever is setting in. The thought of dragging all 3 kids out in the heat makes me turn on yet another cartoon for them to watch. I'm done being creative (well, really copying those who are creative.) Summer - GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!

2 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Sorry it's so hot there. It's been pretty warm here too. We've had our AC on since we got back almost two weeks ago. At least it cools off here in the evenings. I couldn't stand it if it didn't.

Bethany, Phillip & Nolan said...

Amen to summer leaving! Too bad we won't cool off since it is going to be 107 today!!! YUCK! And I even like the heat!