Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm all out of titles

My eyes are blurry - but I will stay up and watch the rest of gymnastics. And I will regret it tomorrow.

We hit the parent meeting tonight for Paige's new Preschool. Its the one that Zak went to so really, we didn't need to go. But it was fun seeing all the parents. Some were taking notes. I talked through the whole thing much to my husband's chagrin. But my friend Kim and I caught up on a whole summer in 30 minutes.

Rene' has started a few new things. She brings me her snack bowl and something out of the pantry about every hour. I can't keep her full. She is also bringing me the Dora videos. Note to self: I think we watch too much TV. But I'm starting to worry about her speech. She says words legibly, but she says sentences of nothing.

Why do the runners in the Olympics wear sunglasses? Are the rays of the fluorescent lights too hard on their eyes?

Why is it so hard to loose weight?

What will I get my son for his upcoming birthday? Oh wait. All I have to do is look at the list that is on his wall that has 24 items on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me ease your mind about child no 3's speech...my 3rd child is now 2 and still babbles! A known word comes out every so often. Something about having everyone understand what they want without having to really say it makes that lack of understandable conversation live on.

Anonymous said...

I am sure you already know this but day # 2 that American gymnastics are robbed! I too stayed up way too late to watch the uneven bars last night and I am regreting it today.

The runners - sunglasses, yeh that's dumb! I don't know why they do that either. I just can't believe how fast and with no hurdling at all they go over those the 100m and 200m hurdles. Maybe the sunglasses are for aero-dynamics.

Yeh - excercise+eat right-cheat once every great while = weight gain! I hate it, too!

You are so funny! This was a great blog.
Love and miss you,
Paula