Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Neglected

You, my readers, have been neglected. All 5 of you. I know. My posts lately have been most uninteresting and dull. So it is my solemn vow to turn it all around - soon. Just not today. There's just not anything blog-worthy going on.

We did visit a peach farm today. But, it was a long drive for a hot 45 minutes, with a crying Paige, testing lots of unripe peaches. I did get a haul and I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with it all once I make a yummy peach pie. And of course I left my memory stick at home. Too bad I missed all those great pictures of Paige crying.

I've decided Paige a a bit of a wimp. I don't relate to her very well. But then again, should I relate to a 3 year old? She doesn't function well in the heat, but who does, I guess.

Zak was a little cranky with is friends today and I told him on the way home I was very disappointed in him. He said "I was disappointed in them, too, mom." Which made me chuckle.

And now that you are completely riveted with all this news, here's to some blog material in the future (picture me, holding up my iced tea in a toast)

3 comments:

Cristina said...

LOL ~ I hope I am counted among the 5! I am sure there are more. I hear from so many people who read my blog but have never commented. Don't you hate that?
I hate to say it but Emma is a wimp in the heat too. I mean ~ it hits 75 and she is complaining. She doesn't like being in the sun at all...unless she is in the pool and even then she will wear a hat half the time.
You're not boring me at all...I look forward to your posts especially on days when all I can do is sit at the computer and wish I were well enough to do anything.

Bethany, Phillip & Nolan said...

Fun times...let me know when you make a peach cobbler...my fav! Hope you guys recovered! See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

I think your blogs are delightful and honest and I always look forward to reading them. I won a door prize several months ago that made me think of you as soon as I got it. I would like to pass it along to you. Give me a call or e-mail me and I'll make arrangments to drop it off.
Kathy A.