Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cooler weather and some school supplies

Well, we've actually gotten some cooler weather here. I'm calling lower 90's cooler weather but I am not complaining. We've just got a little over a week and a half before school starts here. Zak's going to kindergarten. He's super excited. Paige will go to preschool 3 afternoons a week. I think she's going to love it too. I'm not a mom who gets emotional when I send my kids to school. I think its because I still have some at home. I feel a little bad about it. But they're not sad so why should I be? They are on to new adventures. And I'm happy for them. Its the beginning of their independence.

Andy's cooking up some pancakes for breakfast so I'm off to enjoy them. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its really an emotional time when our kids start their new school.