Thursday, August 7, 2008

Like I needed another thing to keep me from cleaning my house

Facebook. You are evil. Traci. You are evil for telling me to get on Facebook. I have never caught up with so many people in all my life. This age of technology will forever be ahead of me. But I'm out of control with the computer time and will have to set myself some limits. My limits with food don't work very well so hopefully I will have more success with this. Seriously, if your not on there (and my mother is on there so you need to be) you'll be amazed at how many people you will connect with.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya. It's completely insane. And oh-so-fun.

A.C.A. said...

Sorry, I'm having the same problem. I'll send you some flair to make you feel better!

Cristina said...

I hope you don't mind that I shared your photo and link to muffin tins!? I loved your picture and all the great things you put in the tin. You're such an inspiration for trying new things.