Monday, April 28, 2008

Random things around the house

  1. I just mopped last week. When I walk around my kitchen floor, things stick to the bottom of my feet. Can it really be time to mop again?
  2. Paige (in the van): Mommy, is this a sad song? Is it a happy song? How can you tell? Is it a sad song? I think its a sad song.
  3. Me: Paige, you can't take the lid off your sippy cup of water and pour it on your sister's head. Its not nice.
  4. Me to myself: I am so glad I don't have to to a tablescape for REST this week. ring, ring, ring "Hi Amy, we need one more person to do a tablescape fore REST this week"
  5. To Rene' "no, no" "no, no" "no, no" "no, no"
  6. ring ring, "Just a friendly reminder you are supposed to bring snacks to T-ball practice tonight" Me: "thank you" hang up. to myself "crap"
  7. Zak: Mom, I don't like those snacks. I don't want to take them to practice. Me: everyone likes trail mix, and it healthy for you. Just eat the m&ms if you want
  8. Note to self: don't put the library books in the baby's crib, thinking it will buy you 15 more minutes, because all you'll be buying is the book from the library...that the baby ate.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Laughing out loud!!
I tell you, the minute we get into the van Madison does not shut up!! It is non stop talking from point a to point b!

Bethany, Phillip & Nolan said...

Let me know if you need ANY help with your tablescape...we can do team work!! I hope you have a better day today!