Friday, April 4, 2008

Bring it on weekend

Now that I have sufficiently recouped from the dentist visit, all I had to contend with today was a baby throwing up. I'm guessing it came from then nursery visit yesterday at my moms group. I've always been a believer that you can't keep your kids out of the nursery just because they get sick. Until I had Rene' who gets sick about every other nursery visit. I'll still be taking her to the nursery, though. I need it and she needs to build up those immunities. And Andy will be home this weekend so that means he'll be doing his fair share of the clean up.

When it rains it pours. I have always had a job in some shape or fashion, be it a 3 hour a week job or a 50 hour a week job. I'm very happy with my current state of employment, working for my brother. Its been fun to learn some new stuff. And since I have started working for him, in the last 3 weeks, I've had 4 job offers, all part time bookkeeping. And a couple are from very random people. So now I'm torn. Do I take on more work, that thank the Lord can all be done from home? Or do I just enjoy my nice little part time job? Why is it so hard to pass up money?

I'm cooking out of Jessica Seinfeld's Deceptively Delicious tonight. I'm anxious to see if its a hit with the kids. And coloring my hair is on the list of "to do's" as well. And then the sister is coming in for a few days with her family that should produce lots of cousin fun. And now you are caught up.

1 comment:

Bottles Barbies And Boys said...

Oh my I hate making big decisions. Don't you sometimes wish someone would just decide for you?

Best of luck