Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Whew!

The title of this post describes my feelings today. Our trip to Colorado to say goodbye to Andy's grandma was fun, exhausting, cold, tiring, snowy, did I mention how tired I am? Note to self: don't start out your trip by leaving at 3:30am. You will never recover.

The 12 hour drive actually wasn't so terrible, thanks to that little thing called a portable DVD player. From Nemo, to the Wiggles, it was on the entire day. Hey, its vacation.

A few trip happenings: Paige chewed her first piece of gum, loved it, and then I bribed her with it to get her to do the dirty business in the potty, which she had still not mastered. It worked. Zak learned he has a love for the Turner Classic Movie TV station. He takes this after his mother. I really miss the mountains. And I drank more coffee than I care to admit.

Once I can find my way out of the mountains of laundry, I hope to be back on a blogging schedule!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

We had such a fun time with you guys!!! Tonight Madison was watching Max and Ruby and said "momma, Neely can't watch my Max and Ruby"....

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Snowy, huh? Too bad you're not here this week...it's sunny and beautiful! And aren't you thankful for the portable dvd player? We couldn't make that drive without one!

Glad you're home safe.