Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Goodbye Grandma

Poor Andy is saying goodbye to the 2nd family member in a year. His grandma died a couple of days ago. Mary Lou defined the word "feisty" and while I only knew her once her Alzheimer's had set in, she was a wonderful lady. Andy has many fond memories of her. We'll be making the trek to Colorado tomorrow to say goodbye. I'll leave you with a clip of Grandma Mary Lou singing hymns, something she loved to do, from just a few weeks ago.

If any of you from CO are up for late night coffee, I'd love to hook up if I can get away!

5 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Girl...you need to call me if you're close to my neck of the woods. I have a crop on Friday night, but my weekend is pretty open...I'd love to grab a Starbucks or something with you. I'll email you my phone numbers! What fun!

Meredith

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

And please know how sorry I am about your husband's grandmother. I will be praying for you guys.wq

Cristina said...

I just heard yesterday about her passing. So sorry! I would love to connect if possible. And I know Emma would love to see the kids! Call us if you need us.

Anonymous said...

I am in Colorado, and I will stay up as late as needed to have a cup of coffee with ya. Call me at work when we get here or at home.
Paula

Kelly said...

OK, I've tried 3 times to post a comment over the pasy 2 daysand it's not working.
Call me while you're in town...don't want to leave my number here.