Friday, March 28, 2008

Thanks alot 30's

Today, I did something that I have never done. I bought a box of hair color. Now, I have always been happy with the hair choice God made for me. And I still am. Only there's one little problem. I am now finding grey hairs. I'm not ashamed to say I'm 32 years old. But really, there should not be grey hairs yet. And now I am forced to cover them. Until I'm at least 40. Have you ever been down the hair color aisle? I think there are 536 shades to choose from. I didn't change my method of shopping, which is grab and go, for this. I looked for the darkest shade of brown, checked the price, and threw it into my basket. I'm going to take the plunge this weekend. I'm going to take before and after pictures because you, too, might have to do this one day, and I sure don't want you to feel alone. As long as its doesn't come out purple, I think I'll be happy.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

I am right there with you girl....I have some grey of my own to deal with!! Looking forward to the pics : )

Anonymous said...

Well - I've been highlighting grey hairs since I was 27! Your not alone! Hope the color turns out perfect!

Anonymous said...

I'm so there....that's why I'm a red head now instead of the glorious blonde I used to be in my younger years.

Beth, Karen's Sis.

Unknown said...

And to think we used to complain about growing boobs.

We've come a long way, baby.

Kelly said...

It's "do" or "dye" time!
I'm so cheeeeeeeezy!
But get some rubber gloves too, Ame. For some reason I just remember my hairsylist wearing them all the time when she does my hair.....maybe it will dye your fingers? Anyway, it probably makes this suggestion on the box. Heading to the stylist tomorrow to get my gray hairs camouflaged! My name is "Dyer" after all.....I'm just having my own little cheeeeze fest here! :o)
Anxiously awaiting your before and after!

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't be thanks alot 30's for me...it would read thanks alot babies! I had my first gray hair at 25 when that first baby came along. I've been blending and dyeing ever since!