Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Here we go

So I am finally free to share some of the changes going on in my life. I am quitting my bookeeping job at the church. I'm sad, because its like my baby. But I'm leaving it in good hands. And that's the only way I'd leave. And now I am going to work for my brother, the skymom's husband. (Oh yeah, happy birthday today, skymom!) That's what my visit last week was to his house to get some training. I'll be typing up his appraiser reports. Its so cool that all this can be done when we live in 2 different states. The internet is a great thing. Now the tricky thing will be managing the 3 children while I try to work a couple of hours a day. I'll probably break out a schedule and video time will be a necessity. The bottom line is this is a good move for me and I'm excited to do something different. And even break out of accounting.

I'll be back tomorrow with some Valentine's pics.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for you! What a great change.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Congrats, and I hope your transition is a smooth one!

Kelly said...

Good for you!
Hey, are you still doing your Southern Living at Home business?
Just wondered.
I have some more sad news but I will probably write on my blog about it sometime this weekend.
Not enough space in this box for all the details. :o(

Anyway, hope you're doing well.

Cristina said...

How exciting! I hope you enjoy this new chapter in life.

Anonymous said...

That's GREAT AMY! Good luck to you and I hope it is everything you have been wanting!
G