Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And it lingers....

I realize that about 75% of people who have blogs and are moms are blogging about the plague of sickness. That makes me feel remotely better. But now I'm the one with a 50 ton head full of mucous. I just haven't even had it in me to get on the computer and do my normal blogging or even peruse the blogs I read for entertainment. But I'm close to being on the mend thanks to this. Emergen-c, I heart you. Because I know I'm not getting better because of all the sleep I'm getting. So I bid you adieu until I'm back to my old, over committed self.

5 comments:

Cristina said...

Emergen-C is great but we have some other secret agents: Wild Cherry Bark and Sambucol. They are both great for knocking out this gunk! But I had to see the naturopath yesterday for some stronger herbs because I, like you, have a ton of drainage in my head that can't seem to go anywhere. In addition to the tremendous pressure in my head...I couldn't take anymore! Hope you are on the mend soon.

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I'm so sorry you're sick. I've got some variation of it too, and it's positively yucky.

Emergen-C is awesome stuff. I make my kids drink one almost every morning!

Hope you're feeling bettter soon!

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

Cristina,
Thanks for that tip!
We'd love to see you when you come. Keep us posted on when you'll be free!

Tricia said...

So sorry your sick....wish I could watch your kiddos for you so you could take a nap : )

Anonymous said...

hi amy. It's Cheri I just found your blog again and I love it! We are going on four weeks of sickness at my house. Affecting everyone. I was last with a whopping case of strep throat. I am so in tune with every word you typed. I'm so glad to have found you again, I'll be checking in.
Cheri