Thursday, November 15, 2007

And on the heels of that last post

Its a good thing I had a good mom day the other day. Because yesterday, I picked up Rene' from Mothers Day Out only to notice there was oozing stuff out of her ear. I knew enough to know that wasn't normal and rushed her and my crew to the Dr. Hint: don't take your children to the doctor at 3:30pm. Out of Control. Anyway, I'm such a good mom, I didn't even notice that she had an ear infection and it had proceeded to burst her eardrum. I had chalked it up to a new "clingy"stage. Well, that home assessment cost me over $100 in medicine and a whole lot of guilt. Lesson: when your otherwise non clingy daughter is clingy - she's probably sick.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

You poor thing. I think you're doing a great job as a mom of 3 simply because you haven't left any of them somewhere. Have you!? :)