Thursday, November 15, 2007

7 random things

Cristina tagged me and I'm just learning about this blog tag thing. So here are my 7 random things about me that you may not know.



1. I'm a closet or not so closet soap opera watcher.

2. I could eat pizza every single day and never get sick of it.

3. Once I've raised my kids to adulthood, I'm going to culinary school and then opening a coffee shop.

4. Martha Stewart is my inspiration. Smart, successful, domestic, and rich. (I choose to ignore that she's a diva)

5. I had around 7 miscellaneous pet birds of all species growing up.

6. I get star struck extremely easy. (I know why God didn't allow me to be famous. I'd get all wrapped up in the fame and fortune and probably lose my soul - thank you Lord for knowing my weaknesses)

7. I started playing Christmas music in September

No comments: