Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Its my blog and I can whine if I want to.

Okay, This is strictly a vent and if your not in the mood to hear one, you might want to check someone else's blog. I promise I won't be offended.



I AM SO STINKING TIRED. Remember that queen of overcommittment post? Well, I'm still depending on the Lord to deliver me from the fact that I can't say "no".



I just got back from a power trip to CO, where we stayed up much too late because they are an hour earlier. I then came home to clean my house like it has never been cleaned before because I was hosting my first Southern Living at Home party in this town. I squeezed in a meeting for the ministry called "REST" at my church for mothers of preschoolers. (The name is slightly ironic for those of us who plan it) Then today my children had 3 different play dates. The first one was a regularly scheduled play date. Then my aunt called and said my cousin and his kids were in town so that was the 2nd one. Then Andy's cousin called and said her babysitter's kids were sick and she needed to go to work so that made 3. That is why my daughter just put herself to bed at 6:30pm.



I need to go to work, I need to work from home, and all I want to do is sit on the couch and watch Guiding Light that I recorded from earlier today. Tomorrow Zak meets his new Pre-K teacher and then Friday he officially starts school.



The bottom line is I'm going to have to cut out the late night TV watching of Frazier which Andy and I love so much. Its about to kill me. (They don't make sitcoms like that anymore., you know).



With that said, Its 7:00 and I am going to sit in the bathtub, read a book, and probably fall asleep before I finish the first page.

No comments: