Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Because I care

I'll admit it. I like to read People magazine and catch up on the stars. I like to see them shopping and playing at the beach etc. Its probably one of the things on my "List of things to weed out of my life". But I have to say, I'm so troubled by the news of Owen Wilson. He is one of those actors that can get me laughing so hard it hurts. My first introduction to Owen was in "Meet the Parents". He had a smaller role, but I think it was one that brought on larger roles. He's just so stinkin' funny. And I'll just go ahead and admit it. "You, Me, and Dupree" is one of the funniest movies I've seen in awhile. I think its rated "R" and we rarely, if at all, rent movies with that rating. We rented it strictly because we love Owen. And it of course has many inappropriate things. But that Owen Wilson makes me laugh. If you hadn't heard he had some sort of suicide attempt. Why is it always the funny ones who want to end their lives? Because they feel they always have to be funny? Who knows. Owen, here's my message to you, since I know your a regular reader of my blog. "Get right with the Lord, then keep making those funny movies (minus the crude humor)."

No comments: