Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Randomness

My life lately has just seemed to be a lot of randomness. So I wanted to provide my faithful blog readers a post to read when your feeling like your life is dull and boring. Because this post will make you feel much better.

Things I vacuumed up today (whether on purpose or accident):
  • my earring
  • "Go Diego Go" stickers
  • a very hard spaghetti noodle
  • a crayon
  • a magnet

Yesterday's most notable referee match was Zak trying to watch "The Magic School bus" while his sister Paige is playing the tambourine and maracas in his ear.

Rene' ate rice cereal for the first time.

I'm the current champion of the game "Mexican Train" much to the annoyance of Zak and Andy.

God answers prayers - there were 2 "drop off" spots at Mother's Day Out today.

Now there are somethings you didn't know about us before you read this and I know I'm really stretching it, but I'll be back to my old bloggity self soon, I hope.

No comments: