Thursday, December 24, 2009

White Christmas '09

Happy Christmas Eve!
We had big plans tonight to have my dad's side of the family over for snacks, gifts, and fun. But we ended up with this





Snow drifts that were as high as Carson's chest. So its my first white Christmas I think in OK that I can remember. After the disappointment of not having company set in, I was glad that the party was going to be at my house, because I was prepared with lots of food. So we were lucky we had dinner. Every major highway is closed in the state, and people are stuck on the roads everywhere. I have to say, I am so glad we are in our cozy little house, with the fire roaring. Now if my 3 little ones would just close their sleepy eyes, Santa's elves could get to work.


Hoping the roads are better tomorrow so we can at least make it to my moms for dinner. If not, we're having pie. Because thats what I was supposed to bring tomorrow.
Merry Christmas Everyone!


1 comment:

Cristina said...

WOW, what a fun Christmas with all the snow! Love the jammies pic by the tree. Happy New Year!

PS. I can totally relate to the post Christmas bod and lack of exercise. For three days I've been saying I will get back to running tomorrow. ☺