Friday, December 4, 2009

Can you believe it?!?!?!

I'm actually posting on my blog.

Amazing. I know. I haven't been too far away though. I've been over at Not A Runner Who Runs, chronicling my Half Marathon adventure. Which was a success and is now over. So I'm back.

Now what prompted this post is funny. Because my blog name is how I take my coffee. I was late to work this morning, but had not had coffee. And I sure wasn't going to get some in the cafeteria at work because they have powdered creamer. GASP! So I stopped at Starbucks. And bypassed the drive thru and went in. I walked into a winter wonderland filled with coffee, mugs, people, and Christmas music. I was seriously in my own personal heaven on earth. I don't know what it is about Christmas, but it releases endorphins in me like nothing else. Especially places full of people, Christmas music and the smell of coffee. It started my day out like nothing else could.

Except if I had run 3 miles under the starts this morning. Now that would have made the perfect morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa, 3 miles under the stars. That's dedication. I'll just take the coffee, please.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to have you back posting again. Time for some Neely, Carson and Karly stories. Also see if you can get your sister to post. Her last post is shamelessly old. BTW, I'm very proud of your half-marathon.

Love,
Mom