Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ahhhh The Week of Christmas

Its my last day of work for the week. And obviously, I'm not working. I'm blogging. In fact, today when I woke up, I decided I'm only going to work 1/2 a day today. Its ridiculous for me to be at work. I'm getting nothing done, my focus is not on why I'm off $5380 in account 1106. My focus is on making 2 pies, painting my living room, and wrapping gifts in the next 2 days. Don't ask about the painting my living room part. I'm slightly neurotic. And I can't have my family over on Christmas Eve with 2 areas where we "tested" paint.

My entire side of the family is coming into town starting Thurs and I absolutely can't wait. We've got game nights, snack nights, cookie decorating parties - oh I'm giddy thinking about it.

On another note - today I am going to the Dr for my MRI results regarding my knee. I am hoping and praying he says I can resume running. For some reason, my husband thinks I'm cranky when I don't get to run. Hmmmm. Call me crazy, but all I want for Christmas is a 3 mile run, under the stars, at 5 in the morning with no wind.

And that was a totally and completely random post. My apologies.

Let the Christmas fun begin!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Got your picture/card in the mail yesterday! Love the picture of you guys!
Have a Merry Christmas.....we're just waiting on some snow so we can do some tubing on the hills behind our house! We got huge snow tubes for "the girls" for part of their Christmas which they don't know about just yet.
Anyway, have a lovely time with your family! Miss you!

Cristina said...

Sounds like so much fun! I hope you get good MRI results and get that run for Christmas! Loved your Christmas card. Your family is so darling. Merry Christmas!!!