Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Conversations

Last night:
Me to Paige: Well honey, some people don't celebrate Christmas
Paige: Really, like who?
Me: Well........
Paige: like Obama?

At breakfast this morning:
Paige: I am getting a DS for Christmas
Zak: You don't know that
Paige: I do. I asked Santa for it, twice
Zak: So
Paige: When I sat on his lap at the mall, he said I could have one, and then when I sat on his lap at school, he told me again that I could have one
Zak: Paige, you don't know if that is the real Santa or not
Paige: Yes I do, he moves and everything.

When I came home yesterday:
Rene': Mama, I pooped on the potty today
insert hands in the air and lots and lots of twirling

I think daddy feels the same way about that Rene'

PS - Santa is not bringing a DS. Now what do I do about that?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What's a DS?

Regular, with half and half and raw sugar said...

Its a portable handheld gaming system, i think its made by nintendo.