Sunday, January 13, 2008

You'll be smarter, once you read this.

My jumping into this blog thing with both feet has been quite the experience. And I am happy that in my little world of friends/family, some of you, too, have begun your blogging journey. So I've got a little housekeeping to talk about today. Many of you have said you couldn't figure out how to comment, so you just don't try. I'm going to tell/show you how easy it is to do this. And its smiled upon in the blog world to comment, so have fun with it. Not at my expense of course. So follow these steps, and we can have a little mini dialogue, if we want. First, click on the word comments at the bottom of the post. Then there is a little box where you can write your very kind, encouraging comment to my most recent post. After that, you need to type those wavy words into the box below it. This is so there are not spam comments. I don't claim to understand how that all works. Then you can choose an identity. If you have a blog, you can sign in like you sign in your blog, and it will add your profile to the comment. But most of you will want to click on the little circle next to Anonymous. Just be sure to sign your name up in the message box, so I'm not wondering who wrote that great comment. Then click publish your comment. That's it. It is that easy. And it makes me feel like I'm not just talking to my mother.

I realize this is my most riveting post and I have you waiting on pins and needles as to what I'll write about tomorrow. You'll just have to wait and see.................

Now I'm home with a baby who has been throwing up for the past 2 days. I've got Andy and the 2 older ones off to church, so I'm off to actually have a little church by my lonesome. I can't wait.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooo, bummer about the sick baby. hope she feels better soon!

nice comment tutorial. :)

Anonymous said...

You must have written this blog for me and my inability to figure "complicated" technology out. We'll see if this works and if I'm actually smart enough to do it...
Michelle

Bethany, Phillip & Nolan said...

I promise I have tried, but here goes nothing! I am sorry to hear about the little one being sick...ugh! By the way, I read your blog almost everyday!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for your coffee shop to Open!! Jamie

Cristina said...

Thanks for this! I have passed it on to my readers.