Sunday, January 20, 2008

Changes

We have a lot of changes going on here in our little family. For starters, Andy starts a new job this week at a new dealership. This was huge since he left the old dealership that brought us from Colorado here in the first place. But the change was imperative. Now instead of an hour commute a day, he'll be 4 minutes from our house. I've also got a new little job waiting in the wings that's not quite final yet. I'm getting ready to drastically revamp my schedule in order to make a few things priority that haven't been. That requires me to cut out things I don't want to. But for some reason, 3 little children who depend on me for everything make it a lot easier. I need to be at my best, not stressed to the max. So here's to a new week, new job(s), and refining life.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

You go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Change is good. Andy will have an extra 2 hours to spend with you and the kids and it sounds like you are excited about the opprotunity that awaits you too! Enjoy the your new season!

Jamie

Unknown said...

On the edge of my seat waiting to hear what your big change is . . .

Cristina said...

Yes please tell us more about the big changes. A new job for Andy?! That is big indeed!