Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The boot to the head award

I get it today. So Rene' suffers from dry scalp. I asked the Dr. what to do about it. He said put baby oil on her head for 15 minutes before her bath. So this morning I take on the task of bathing all 3 children. And I have the bright idea to do the baby oil thing. Have you ever tried to get baby oil of of hair? Let me just tell you that after 10 washes with all kinds of things like the bar of soap, vinegar, and adult shampoo, her hair was still an oily mess. I was at a loss and her patience was gone. So I scooped her out of the tub and put her down for her morning nap, oily hair and all. When Andy came home from work, he suggested dishsoap. And wouldn't you know it, after one wash it worked. And now, her hair looks the best its ever looked. Beauty takes work people. But I will not attempt that again.


I love this age.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Leave it to Dawn!! Now why did it take a man to think of that!!