Sunday, September 23, 2007

Its a big week

Its a big week. Its abc premiere week. I'd like to say I've got some great books I'm going to read this fall, but its just not true. My book review posts will have to come at a later date. One reason I love the fall so much is that we can light a fire in the fireplace, grab some blankets and coffee and watch TV. 3 of my favorites are back this week. First off is "Dancing with the Stars". When this first came on, I was not a fan. I thought it sounded totally dumb. Then, Ian Zering from 90210 was on last season, and I wanted to see him dance since I was a huge 90210 fan. And then I was hooked. Although my loyalties changed to Apollo Ono (I know that's not how you spell his last name). This season, I'm looking forward to Jeannie Garth - another 90210 alum. Next up after "Dancing with the Stars" is "The Bachelor". Now I hear the snickers and see the roll of the eyes but every ounce of girl in me likes to watch this for the sheer romance of it. No one ever stays together and there is always one psycho one. But those dates they go on are so fun! And I am always trying to figure out who he really likes the most. So everyone can head over to my house for a Bachelor finale party. And lastly, is Grey's Anatomy. I'm just sucked in. Now the show I am most anticipating isn't coming back until January. That is "Lost". Its just plain wrong to go a year without a new episode, but I'll be there with popcorn in hand when it does come back. That's what I'm doing this week. What are your favorites?

5 comments:

Joanna said...

I'm with you on Dancing with the Stars. My mom and I have to call each other after the show to discuss and critique each dancer. My favorite show is 30 Rock. Jerry Seinfeld is going to be on the Season Premiere!

Anonymous said...

I will totally have a bachelor finale party - I love it! I am hooked on Grey's too! I also watch Desperate Housewives - I know - but I think it is just plain funny! I'll be watching tonight too!

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the Bachelor!!! I also am watching Grey's and Depserate Housewives. Ususally I like to watch Extreme Home Makeover, but I usually miss it!!! The great thing is that ABC offers online viewing of all their shows!! YEAH!!
See ya at the Bachelor Finale!!
Bethany

Anonymous said...

Me, too! I love any Dancing show that is on, especially a reality one! And Grey's Anatomy. My husband doens't get it, but it's just the same as when 90210 was out - I had to watch, just in case! LOL!
Paula

Anonymous said...

Girl, how can we be such great friends and have such different TV tastes? LOL I'm all about Heroes, Lost, and 24. I can't live without them. And Medium, although it's not a NECESSITY like the others.