Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Change

Tomorrow is the big day. I start my new full time job. It comes with a lot of emotions. This is Andy's last week of work. He'll be home next week full time. You might remember us in prayer this week. I'm also going to take a little blogging break for a week or so. I'm going to have to find a new routine, because I thrive on routine. So in order to work out the kinks and give everything else the time it deserves, something has to go. And its the blog. But I'll be back, with lots of stories, I'm sure. I'm going to try to talk Andy into starting a blog. That would be entertainment for sure. Here's to change, and better days!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers will be with all of you during this time of change.

Dorynda said...

I'll be praying for you Amy! Good luck and just be open and roll with the punches. I can't wait to hear stories! I'll miss your blogs!

Cristina said...

Have a great first day back! I can't wait to hear all about it.

Kelly said...

So....do I need to send you a P.H.K. for this job too? Remember the one I put together for you at Focus?
When you do get a chance to blog again....tell us about your job....are you in a cubicle or your very own office?
My mind's working overtime thinking about what I could put in your PHK!
Hope you convince Andy to blog...I think that would be awesome!
I'm sure you'll have a good week and we'll be praying for all the kinks to work out smoothly during the transition!

Joanna said...

My saving grace from going back to work this year has been taking time for myself every Sunday afternoon. Mall, nail salon, walking the neighborhood, whatever. But don't forget to take time for yourself. Good luck, you'll be just fine, and you'll love it!

Jennifer said...

I am praying for you today! I hope the day has gone well and I can't wait to hear how it's going.