Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life

I was craving structure. I thrive on it. So this week of back to the schedules was just fine by me. I think the kids do better when we have one anyway. So Andy is back to making fabulous meals. Tonight was nice homemade beef enchiladas. Last night was homemade buttermilk pancakes. Then he proceeded to tell me how he saw my friend at the tag agency, then my other friend called him to work out the class volunteer schedule. It make me chuckle. Its like he's living my life, and I'm living his. Its making me laugh. My world is growing on me. I'm up at 6, out the door by 7, and at work by 7:30. I usually hit the fitness center at lunch time and eat lunch at my desk, then head home at 4:30 to dinner on the table and my kids overly excited to see me. Is this really my schedule?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did see him, and he even let me cut in line ahead of him since I had Emme w/me and he was childless. He looks like he is doing very well at this...what a sweet husband you have! BTW, how'd you like the new car tags? I'm missing the old ones, personally.

Dorynda said...

i think it's great! kuddos to you and it sounds like you're enjoying it. and big kuddos to your hubby for jumping in like that. change is good for everyone, even if it hurts a little at the beginning!

Cristina said...

That is SO great!