Friday, May 16, 2008

blog fun

So, sometimes you get tagged by other people's blogs to do what is called a meme. That means you answer the questions on your blog. Due to lack of creativity, I'm accepting Tricia's challenge

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?I was finishing up my first year of marriage, moving into a new house, and working as an accountant for a group of physicians.

2. What are 5 things on your "to do" list? Find stuff for a garage sale tomorrow, plan Paige's 3 year old birthday party, clean my house, map out our summer plans.

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? granola and yogurt, pretzels, fruit, anything chocolate, and trail mix.

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire. Travel, Travel, Travel!!!

5. Name some places where you have lived. Colorado , Texas, Wyoming, Oklahoma

6. Name some bad habits you have. I over commit myself, I have a horrible temper, I like to snack.

7. Name some jobs you have had. sales clerk, babysitter, bus driver, accountant, waitress (my favorite)

And there you have it.

1 comment:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I am SO behind on your blog. My apologies for being a lurker instead of a commenter lately!

Oh, and that Target gift card? I am so stinkin' excited about that!

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Meredith