Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bullet points

  • I am dying to try Bare Escentuals makeup. The problem is coming up with and justifying the $60 to spend on the starter kit.
  • I need to run. Its drizzling today. Would I enjoy that? Idk
  • I just ate some key lime pie, and now I don't feel so good.
  • Just because your an accountant, doesn't mean you do taxes people.
  • Trying to explain to my 4 year old about the body dying and spirit going to eternity was mentally taxing. That funeral procession started a 30 minute conversation.
  • If you purchase shoes at DSW next weekend, you get the CUTEST tote bag free. I heart tote bags.
  • I'm seriously ready for Zak's Star Wars phase to end. But since his dad is the one egging it on, I'm afraid its not a phase....
  • I'm going to take a nap now.

3 comments:

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

If you knew what color makeup you wore, you could just buy the make up ($25) and a brush. It's cheaper that way, but I bought the kid b/c I loved all the brushes and stuff.

And I heart tote bags too. ;) And I double heart DSW. Thanks for the tip.

Kathy said...

I tried the Bare Escentials Make-up a couple of years ago and it made me itch so bad I had to send it back. Also Dr. Oz had information on his program about the mineral make-ups being bad for you. He talked about breathing in the particles can be cancer causing. Check it out before you buy it.

Cristina said...

Thanks for the DSW tip! Love them! Have you heard of DHC? They do all natural make up and skin care. I use them and its well worth it because I have sensitive skin. Look them up!