Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm official

Well here I am, posting on my very own blog. I just recently caught the "blog" fever. I have 4 I visit almost daily. Then I really wanted to write one. The hubby doesn't quite understand my need to do this, so I had to make a few concessions. My family's real names won't be used so some psycho internet stalker can't track us down. But really, I think it will just be the friends and family reading this anyway. I'm totally and completely new at all this so hopefully I'll learn how to spiff up the site with some pics and stuff. I've named it after how I take my coffee because it is when I have a cup of coffee in hand in the quiet of the morning that all is right in the world for me. Granted the "quiet of the morning" only happens once a week if I'm lucky. Your welcome to share this site with your friends/family as I have loved reading complete strangers blogs, which is what gave me the "fever". Just know this is going to be a nice, friendly blog so only nice, friendly comments, please. Until tomorrow......

3 comments:

grande with extra cream said...

I'm hooked

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, and you'll have some stories to tell! I'm sooo excited you shared this with me! Can't wait to read future postings!

Anonymous said...

I love it - this is going to be fun, I love your stories! Bethany